Clear Lake Real Estate
Clear Lake is home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center as well as other major aerospace companies such as Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Annexed by Houston in 1977
it is Houston’s 2nd largest master planned community.
For those who have dreamt of living near salt water in a warm climate, one of the Clear Lake TX homes may be just what you’re looking for.
Greater Clear Lake encompasses nine communities in both Harris and Galveston counties. The eastern boundary is theGalveston Bay, and the communities are situated all around Clear Lake, following the geographical boundaries of the top rated Clear Creek Independent School System (CCISD).
Here are just a few of the many amazing areas located around the Clear Lake/Bay Area.
– Voted a finalist in Money Magazines 2006 – Top 100 Best Places to Live. It is the fasted growing city in the Bay Area.
– Best known for the Kemah Boardwalk and Waterfront, this seaside community’s boundary is Galveston Bay.. The bay and the sailboats are
the daily view for most Kemah homeowners.
– Located on the west shore of Taylor Lake, a smaller lake at Clear Lake’s northern shore. El Lago has
particular historical significance as it was the location of pirate Jean Lafitte’s hideout.
– Located equally between the city of Houston and Galveston Island, the Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and over 2000
other businesses are thriving in Webster . Clear Lake residents regularly head to Webster to dine and
shop at the many restaurants and stores.
– Located to the north of Kemah, Seabrook also took damage from Ike and has recovered completely. The Old Seabrook Historical District has more quaint shops and galleries today than ever before. Watch the pelicans on one of the Texas Birding
Clear Lake City
is a master-planned community located in southeast Harris County, Texas, within the Bay Area of Greater Houston. It is the second-largest
master-planned community in Houston — behind Kingwood.